This is something that I see a LOT. And often a bit pointless in all the wrong places.
This is how you do it
- Google it. Google the name name, often you get clues this way.
- Check pages for retailers, often they’ve got a price.
- Talk with a retailer, like a store. Sometimes they know.
- Google it some more. You could be lucky.
- Read reviews, it’s often mentioned there. For some markets prices are announced later.
- Just check around a bit.
- Compare with more than one retailer when you do find a price.
How you do NOT do it
- Ask on random pages (directly on indirectly connected to HTC) without mentioning where you are “what’s the price??”. Since that is utterly pointless, as people can’t even guess then.
- Repeat your question. Not going to help very much.
- Even if you say where you are: it’s local retailers that price it.
- Ask a local retailer
- Ask friends living in the same area
- HTC doesn’t have your local prices. So: ask a retailer.
- Check online retailers, be careful with getting from other countries since warranty could get tricky that way.