A bit late with this, but better late than never.
s 4.4.3 is mostly “Under the hood” type things there’s not a massive list of new things. This is for version number 6.09.401.5.
This is what HTC says (with my comments on some)
- Android 4.4.3
- Security fixes, it includes the OpenSSL and FakeID (13678484). The OpenSSL patch is pretty much everything that’s in 4.4.4 so HTC got you covered there as well. Running the bluebox security scanner shows that every bug/exploit is patched.
And, that’s where the official HTC explanation ends. But, it seems that it contains pretty much the same as the 4.4.3 for One M8. So, I’ll lists what the M8 lists says about it. Checked on my M7, and I find the same things as on M8. Removed those bits that M7 doesn’t got.
- Bluetooth, feels that it connects a bit easier/faster to things.
- Mobile network, feels quicker to lock onto mobile data
- Gallery (image match)
- Settings (Power History), under Settings > Power > Battery usage you know got it split into different pages where you can see for “all”, “screen off” and “screen on”. With further granularity for when, from “all” down to “past 2 days”.
- HTC Sync Manager
Sense experience optimisation
- Extreme Power Saving Mode, it now explains more on what it is and what it turns on when enabled.
- Quick Setting, seems to be a bit reworked.
- Notification Light, under Settings > Display & gestures you’ve got Flash Notifications which you can set to “always” or “when screen is off“. App notications just gives you a list of what you can get flash notification on: missed call, voice mail, messages, calendar, mail and alarms.
- File manager app, same as on M8.
This what I’ve found so far, but will of course update the second when I find more.